Horstman Defence Systems Limited, Bath, UK
We are looking for an organised Operations Assistant, to support the Operations function in the day to day running of the Machine shop and Operations Department.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Release and print Job Order Packets
- Assist with Collection of OEE data and inputting into graphical format.
- Assist with Issuing and monitoring of the TPM program in the manufacturing area.
- Booking to stock completed Job orders using syteline.
- Processing scrap on syteline
- Creating purchase requisitions for consumables as required
- Sub contract paperwork from shop floor to Purchasing
- Expediting of products through the Machine shop and updating trackers
- Collation of Kanban cards and processing on system to supplier.
- Assisting with PPE and Workwear.
- General office administration duties.
- Undertake other additional duties that may be required from time to time as determined by the company.
Knowledge & Ability Required
The post holder is required to have
- Strong team-working experience, with the drive and flexibility to maintain pace of work as priorities and requirements change.
- Motivation and initiative, working equally well from the office or shop floor, with demonstrated time management, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Proficiency with standard Microsoft Office tools.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong multi-tasking abilities.
- Attention to detail
- The ability to obtain UK Security Clearance.
The post holder will desirably have, or will be able to develop
- Syteline processes and procedures
- Raising and controlling Job orders
- Booking Job orders to stock
- Stock taking
- Supplying information to Project / Programme Managers
- Ability to work unsupervised once trained.