Horstman Defence Systems Limited, Bath, UK
We are looking for a Quality Inspector to carry out Central & Goods Inwards Inspection activities.
The role will be working a 3 rotating shift pattern detailed below.
The role includes, but is not limited to, product and process audits, supporting ongoing continuous improvement activities throughout the business, development of a team culture within the inspection functions, and across the business.
Knowledge and Ability Required:
- knowledge of ISO9001:2008 (AS9100:2009 experience preferred).
- Extensive knowledge of metrology processes.
- knowledge and experience of CMM systems (VDMIS, Camio).
- Knowledge and experience and ability to read and understand Engineering drawings (including geometric tolerancing).
- A team player with the ability to work on own initiative, and able to influence others by demonstrating a positive “can do” attitude.
- Ability to work at pace in a multi-project environment
- Computer literate with an understanding of MS Excel, MS Word and MS Project.
- Good communicator at all levels.
- Able to obtain a UK SC clearance
3 Shift Rotating:
Earlies – Monday to Thursday 6am to 2pm (unpaid meal break of 20 minutes)
Friday 6am to 1.30pm (unpaid meal break of 20 minutes)
Lates – Monday to Wednesday 2pm to 10pm
Thursday 2pm to 2am (unpaid meal break of 20 minutes each day)
Friday 1.30pm to 9.45pm (unpaid meal break of 25 minutes)
Nights – Sunday to Wednesday 10pm to 6am the following morning (unpaid meal break of 20 minutes)
For the full job description please see the attached link: https://horstmangroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/APQP-Quality-Inspector-job-specification-2021.pdf