- Horstman Covid-19 Status – Advisory to our Customers and Suppliers
- RENK Group acquires North American Leader in Suspension Systems for Combat Mobility, Ontario – Canada
- Bath, October 2022 – Horstman, a company of the RENK Group, is delighted to announce that it has been awarded a multi-million-pound manufacturing contract in support of the British Army.
- BAE Systems awards Horstman, Inc Bronze Medallion at its fourth annual ‘Partner2Win’ supplier symposium
- July 2022 – Horstman InArm® suspension provides superior mobility and stability for the US Army’s Mobile Protected Firepower Program (MPF)
- Medical Device Decontamination Capability