Horstman Wheel Technology
Proven on tracked vehicles, operating in the hardest of environments.
Vehicle designers reduce vehicle weight and increase load carrying capacity using Horstman wheel technology.
Utilising lightweight materials, hard wearing contact surfaces, and durable elastomers, long life and high performance are achievable.
Proven on tracked vehicles, operating in the hardest of environments, Horstman wheel technology, in combination with Horstman suspension technology, has provided a durable low technical risk mobility solution on heavy tracked vehicles.
Options available for idler wheel, track return rollers and road wheels.
- Reduction in vehicle unsprung mass with the use of lightweight wheel materials and computer optimised profiles
- Durable wear surfaces for tracked vehicle applications, increasing wheel life
- Wheels made to suit any vehicle
- Replacement of wear surfaces and elastomer tyres possible
- By selecting Horstman to integrate track, wheel and suspension the risk of running gear failure due to mismatch of designs is avoided
- Wheel studs and nuts, wheel hub, track, suspension road arms
- Track puller and wheel jack special tools