Horstman Mechatronics uses system sensing, component modelling.
Horstman Mechatronics uses system sensing, component modelling and simulation to establish the optimal design trade-offs between electronic and mechanical disciplines when subject to specific cost and performance constraints.
The mechatronic method followed by Horstman incorporates a language-neutral approach for real-time modelling using graphics-based visual simulation programs.
Modelling and Simulations
- Optimize and develop new and simpler solutions to traditionally complex problems
- Shorter development cycles and faster time to market
- Complex mathematical structure implemented using Simulink and MATLAB language
Auto code generation
- Simulink generated C code directly translated to executable code
- Speed up software development cycle compared to hard coding
- Provide better configuration control
- C code generated from a Simulink model can be imported into a third party development tool together with hardware functions generated in Simulink
- Complemented by physical hardware test on components using Horstman test facilities